Why does my Facebook app keep kicking me out on my Samsung Galaxy Tablet 3?

A

AC Question

Facebook app kicks kicking me out on my samsung galaxy tablet 3

And i did all the suggestions and still wont work very frustrating ever since it updated arggggg.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Facebook app kicks kicking me out on my samsung galaxy tablet 3

And i did all the suggestions and still wont work very frustrating ever since it updated arggggg.
Go into system settings > applications > sort by all > clear cache. See if that helps. If it doesn't, then uninstall (if it's not a system app), or consider a factory reset. The reset may be necessary if it's another app or service causing the conflict and it's not known which one may be doing it. Backup/sync data beforehand.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site

There's something flaky about the latest update. With mine, if I use mobile data everything is fine. If I use certain wifi providers, pictures take a LONG time to load and videos never finish loading. (Cleared cache, reinstalled, even flashed a new ROM and reinstalled FB in it.)

I guess we'll just have to wait for them to find all the bugs and fix the most glaring ones. (No app is ever totally bug-free, but not working is a pretty big bug.)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Well, it's really a Facebook issue, not an Android issue. But good luck with the iPad.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis