How do I unlock my Galaxy S3 Mini?

A

AC Question

unlock my galaxy s3 mini

hi everyone, my name is Rick, I am trying to unlock my s3 mini, my friend has given it to me as it has a LCD issue, but before I buy a new screen I would like to unlock the sim to use my network, I have read so many different ways that this can or cant be done, does anyone know if by rooting my phone would unlock the sim ??, its 4.1.2, I have been told that if it was 4.1.1 then it can be unlocked manually, can I re install the 4.1.1 firmware ???, any information would be really appreciated. thanks Rick,

trickrickg

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: unlock my galaxy s3 mini

hi everyone, my name is Rick, I am trying to unlock my s3 mini, my friend has given it to me as it has a LCD issue, but before I buy a new screen I would like to unlock the sim to use my network, I have read so many different ways that this can or cant be done, does anyone know if by rooting my phone would unlock the sim ??, its 4.1.2, I have been told that if it was 4.1.1 then it can be unlocked manually, can I re install the 4.1.1 firmware ???, any information would be really appreciated. thanks Rick,

I am in the UK, just created account so thought I should re submit question, any help would be much appreciated...thanks Rick,