How do I get the 'Campus' app to bring up the keyboard?

A

AC Question

The 'Campus' app won't bring up the keyboard when I try to type in the login boxes.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace (a GT-S5830i) and have recently downloaded the 'Campus' app. Said app basically acts as a sort of quick-access hub for students of certain universities to log into the site and view their timetables. However, when I go into the app, click my university, and then click one of the login boxes, the keyboard doesn't come up and I can't type in them, thus rendering the whole app useless to me. The general 'menu' button of my phone doesn't work either while in app. Despite this, all of these problems only happen while trying to use the 'Campus' app, and asking other students at my uni (Loughborough) revealed that I'm the only one with this issue, everyone else is getting on with it just fine. So, I thought I'd ask you. Anyone got any ideas what's going wrong, what I've done wrong, and how to fix this?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: The 'Campus' app won't bring up the keyboard when I try to type in the login boxes.

Welcome to Android Central! Try going to App Manager, select Campus, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Now try again. If that doesn't help, try uninstalling the app and then reinstalling again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC