Why are some of my pictures becoming broken (size 0Bytes) immediately after taking them (dual camera)?

A

AC Question

some of my pictures become broken (size 0Bytes) immediately after taking them (dual camera)

Hi,
I just got my brand new G3 from LG via amazon.
been using it for a week or so. One thing that has been annoying me tremendously is that some of my pictures, after I take them, become 0 Bytes big, and hence display as "corrupted" / "media not found" in Photos/Gallery. While I'm taking them all is good, no errors etc, but when I want to watch them later they are broken.

It looks like it's only happening when I use the dual camera mode. And it's not consistent (some work, some don't) but it happens in about half of the cases.
The only thing noteworthy about my phone is that I enabled the ART runtime instead of the standard Dalvik, maybe it's related to that. Other than that, my phone is as default as it gets.

Thanks for any help,
Dieter

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: some of my pictures become broken (size 0Bytes) immediately after taking them (dual camera)

Welcome to Android Central! Are the photos saving to Internal Storage or the external SD card?