Can the LG G3 vibration be louder or more intense?

ZombieBliss

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
Can the LG G3 Vibration be louder/intenser?

I just recently purchased the LG G3 (Verizon- not rooted). I came from a Droid Razr Maxx. I have noticed in Vibrate mode, at the highest intensity strength, the vibration is WEAK! When I'm at work I have it in vibrate mode, and I can't even HEAR the vibration for calls & messages. The phone is literally right next to me.

Furthermore, the vibrate setting I have is Standard. No matter what setting it's one I miss calls and texts. I noticed too if I hold the phone and get a text in vibrate mode, it's just ONE vibrate. Is there anything/anyone that can help with the vibration??? It's pretty frustrating and disappointing. :-(

Thanks bunches!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Can the LG G3 Vibration be louder/intenser?

There are apps in the play store which may allow you to adjust Vibrate settings if you have root access. If not, then that's the limit of the device. I'm not sure what goes into the device planning in terms of vibration. But I'd say it's not designed to be heard, but rather felt.

ZombieBliss

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: Can the LG G3 Vibration be louder/intenser?

Hi Srkmagnus. Thank you for the insight and reply. I appreciate it. I understand the vibrate mode is more to be felt than heard, but when I used to have my other phone(s) and it was in vibrate mode...... I could hear it vibrate. Example: when it was on my desk at work it would vibrate loud/intense enough that i could hear it vibrating. Now the vibration is weak! There is no Buzz Buzz....on my desk LoL!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital