How to fix echo issue using Hudl via Facebook Messenger?

A

AC Question

Hudl echo using calls via Facebook Messenger

I have recently bought a Hudl for my mum so that she can call my sister in the US via the Facebook Messenger App for free.....

From her end things are fine - calling either myself (in the UK on an Galaxy 4s mini) or my sis (on an iPhone).

However, the echo that both my sister and I can hear makes it very difficult to talk. We can hear everything that we say very clearly with a slight delay.

Has anyone else experienced this? Are the speakers too sensitive? Should my mum wear headphones??

Thanks for any advice!

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Hudl echo using calls via Facebook Messenger

I have recently bought a Hudl for my mum so that she can call my sister in the US via the Facebook Messenger App for free.....

From her end things are fine - calling either myself (in the UK on an Galaxy 4s mini) or my sis (on an iPhone).

However, the echo that both my sister and I can hear makes it very difficult to talk. We can hear everything that we say very clearly with a slight delay.

Has anyone else experienced this? Are the speakers too sensitive? Should my mum wear headphones??

Thanks for any advice!

I would try seeing if you can still hear yourself with some earphones on. Or have you tried turning speaker on (audio comes from external speaker)?

And have you considered using something else for calls?

Sent from my nifty 2 year old AT&T HTC One XL

Last edited: