I have recently bought a Hudl for my mum so that she can call my sister in the US via the Facebook Messenger App for free.....

From her end things are fine - calling either myself (in the UK on an Galaxy 4s mini) or my sis (on an iPhone).

However, the echo that both my sister and I can hear makes it very difficult to talk. We can hear everything that we say very clearly with a slight delay.

Has anyone else experienced this? Are the speakers too sensitive? Should my mum wear headphones??

Thanks for any advice!
    10-02-2014 07:30 AM
    I have recently bought a Hudl for my mum so that she can call my sister in the US via the Facebook Messenger App for free.....

From her end things are fine - calling either myself (in the UK on an Galaxy 4s mini) or my sis (on an iPhone).

However, the echo that both my sister and I can hear makes it very difficult to talk. We can hear everything that we say very clearly with a slight delay.

Has anyone else experienced this? Are the speakers too sensitive? Should my mum wear headphones??

Thanks for any advice!
    I would try seeing if you can still hear yourself with some earphones on. Or have you tried turning speaker on (audio comes from external speaker)?

And have you considered using something else for calls?

Sent from my nifty 2 year old AT&T HTC One XL
    10-02-2014 08:02 AM
    Using Facebook Messenger for calls is your mistake.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-02-2014 08:04 AM