How do I set up new Samsung Tab4 and remove mistakes already made?

A

AC Question

How to set up new Samsung Tab4 and remove mistakes already made

I'm trying to help Mom set up her new Tab4 and am getting lost fast. Is there a link that deals with step by step stuff to set it up?
One of her sons in law set up an email account and installed several apps. One app is giving sync errors and will not really run well.
From what I understand he might have transferred the program from another device. My memory is not so good and have trouble with cryptic and abstract instructions as well as learning new info and acting on it. But holler away if you have any suggestions.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: How to set up new Samsung Tab4 and remove mistakes already made

If you don't have anything installed that she cares about, you could do a factory reset and let you the tablet guide you through the process. Doing this, of course, loses all accounts, saved data (pictures, files, etc.), apps, and stuff you already have in that tablet.

If you want to do this, just go into Settings, General, Backup and Reset. You should see the option to go back to factory state. There, when your tablet starts, it'll guide you step by step into the initial set up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC