COLLEGE : Help my decide on which device please?

A

AC Question

I believe that any research begins with a motive. Mine is a list of requirements for my 3-4 year Finance studies . Therefore im looking for a device (tablet, phone or phablet) with which i can ;

1-READ PDF/WORD lectures in college and TYPE report ideas in the library.

2-CARRY around everywhere (pocket?) and not get my spine deformed from the weight

3- SHOOT stable videos, take detailed photos for an upcoming youtube/blog channel

I know this is the BEST place to get informed (-;

by the way ,i like the Galaxy note 4, ipad mini...etc

thanks
adam

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
In my humble opinion, a Samsung Note 4 will be the best match for your requirements.

As soon as the stores get live models go and check them out to make a better and more informed decision.

Good luck and let us know how it works out for you.

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I think you need to consider your comfort level regarding managing documents on a smaller screen size. If you feel comfortable reading and creating documents on a smaller size screen, then there are lots of devices such as the LG G3 or Note 4 that may work for you.

Personally, I feel as though a large phone like either of those would be uncomfortable for reading over long periods of time and especially for document creation (unless you will simply be taking short notes, like reminders for yourself).

I would consider a tablet in the 7 to 8 inch size range. Those have the screen size that will making managing documents a bit easier on your eyes, which will probably get tired pretty often while you're in school, and they're still small enough to be very portable.

Again, though, this comes down to your own personal comfort level. I would check out some devices in store to get a better idea.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech