On my Samsung Galaxy 3, how do I move apps from page to page easier?

A

AC Question

I have a Samsung galaxy 3 phone I need to know how to move apps from page to page easier

I have a bunch off apps on 3-4 pages iv gotten from Google play store starting with page one.. home page..which I dnt hv much I want to move there cause it the main ones I use the most lk email f.book..etc but nxt pages I want to b able to shuffle the apps easily from page to page with out such difficulties ..they either don't go ..or I delete thm..or move thm somewhere I don't want. .or they take away another apps spot and I cant find it anymore. .there just has to be an easier way to do all this..HELP PLSE..

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: I have a Samsung galaxy 3 phone I need to know how to move apps from page to page easier

Welcome to Android Central! You don't have to have all apps on your homescreen--think of it as similar to the Windows 7 desktop, where you can choose which programs to place a shortcut of on the desktop, while every single program is still available in the All Programs list. In Android, you can see all apps in the App Drawer, and select which ones you want to add a shortcut to on the homescreen.

You can also create folders on your homescreen to reduce clutter: How to create folders on you Samsung Galaxy s3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech