I now have a Samsung Galaxy S5. With iTunes, I could burn my CDs with Apple Lossless codec (FLAC), to not lose any music quality. I also could manage my music, add album artwork etc. Of course, then I could transfer music movies etc. to my iOS devices.

What do AOS users tend to use? What can I use with my phone to burn CDs into Lossless/FLAC, transfer music, add album artwork etc.?

I will start with Windows Media Player, but that program won't let me import cover art for my movies - unlike iTunes. Why, I have no idea, for you can do this, regarding music albums.

TL;DR - what is like iTunes for AOS phone users?

Thank you.
    10-03-2014 10:04 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! You should be able to rip your CD into FLAC, then transfer those music files directly to the phone's Internal Storage via USB connection (using Windows Explorer to drag and drop), or copy them to a microSD card and then insert the card into the phone (if supported). Then use a music player that supports FLAC.

In other words, iTunes isn't needed--you can just drag and drop.
    10-03-2014 10:56 AM
    Most Android users just drag/drop their files onto their phones, but some claim that the closest thing to iTunes for Android is an app called DoubleTwist.

When I used actual files (have been streaming my music for a couple of years now) I used MediaMonkey to handle the ripping and tagging (including album art) and then just saving them to my phone.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    10-03-2014 10:59 AM