I don't know how to attatch a photo I have taken with the camera to a text or email, or where they go in the phone....new to this phone. Completely..Thanks
    10-03-2014 11:24 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone do you have?

You can attach photos either from within the text or email you're composing, or from the Gallery.

1. If you're in your Messaging app, tap the Attach option--it might look like a paperclip icon, or you might have to tap the Menu button to find it. You will then be prompted to choose what kind of file--select Attach Photo, or whatever is closest to that option. The Gallery will then appear, and you can selet the photo.

2. If you're sending an email, tap the Menu button while composing the email to find the Attach File option. Different devices and different email programs may vary slightly, but they should all have the same kind of option.

3. You can also start from the Gallery app--find the photo you want to send, tap it, then tap the Share button (it looks like 3 dots connected by a line at an angle), then select how you want to share it (Email, Gmail, Messaging, etc.), and then go from there.

See this guide for more introductory info: http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...id-2014-a.html
    10-03-2014 11:32 AM