My samsung galaxy 111 phone keeps turning off and rebooting, could it be the battery?

A

AC Question

My phone just started to keep turning off and when I try to turn it back on it keeps doing this for quite some time. Meaning on then off.

Woody 76

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
Hi dude in reference to ur enguiry about ur phone keep turning on an off reapetedly I wud be more inclined to suggest the proplem sounds like your phone is stuck in a boot loop which cud be caused by a corrupt update or a dodgy app playing havoc with the bootloader or OS itself or even a prob with the power button shorting out maybes. HAV U FIXXED THIS YET ? & is ur phone rooted an running on a standard ROM or a custom ROM like say CYNAGENMOD (which if u haven't already changed over to I strongly recommend doing so I use cynagenmod on all my android) as not only doess it make ur phone a lot faster smoother and all round better phone tbh but is all so a lot lighter OS with a lot of added perks including not been stuck strictly to the Google app store for ur game an app downloads. Cud u plse get back to me with a response as ide be interested to know wat was causing this prob an if I was right in my diagnosis an that hopefully ur phone is now running smoothly as it shud do. Many thanks in advance for any reply dude. Woody :)