My phone just started to keep turning off and when I try to turn it back on it keeps doing this for quite some time. Meaning on then off.
    10-03-2014 06:59 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! It's probably the battery. Try a new one, or borrow the battery of a friend's S3 to see if it works better.
    10-03-2014 07:41 PM
    Hi dude in reference to ur enguiry about ur phone keep turning on an off reapetedly I wud be more inclined to suggest the proplem sounds like your phone is stuck in a boot loop which cud be caused by a corrupt update or a dodgy app playing havoc with the bootloader or OS itself or even a prob with the power button shorting out maybes. HAV U FIXXED THIS YET ? & is ur phone rooted an running on a standard ROM or a custom ROM like say CYNAGENMOD (which if u haven't already changed over to I strongly recommend doing so I use cynagenmod on all my android) as not only doess it make ur phone a lot faster smoother and all round better phone tbh but is all so a lot lighter OS with a lot of added perks including not been stuck strictly to the Google app store for ur game an app downloads. Cud u plse get back to me with a response as ide be interested to know wat was causing this prob an if I was right in my diagnosis an that hopefully ur phone is now running smoothly as it shud do. Many thanks in advance for any reply dude. Woody
    01-14-2015 06:18 PM