Can someone Help me restore my android back to factory settings?

A

AC Question

Hello, So recently I broke my phone and so today my friend gave me his old galaxy s4.. now he told me it was wiped but all his data was still on the phone. So I looked up on youtube how to do a factory reset and when I fallowed these instructions ( hold bottom button+top volume+power....wait to vibrate let go of power)... now I was expecting the android picture guy laying down plus a short list of blue words at top.... but I got TWRS menu... so apparently the phone was unlocked and upgraded and all that good stuff.... But regardless It had a system wipe button so I did that and choose to wipe everything.... now when I turn the phone on it starts with the samsung galaxy s4 logo screen and will go no further. I don't want the upgraded version, or unlocked, or jail broke or what ever it is... I just want it to be like I just purchased it new from the store.... So There's a restore button if you go threw the motions( all those buttons again ) but no matter what I choose When I reboot It wont get farther then the samsung galaxy s4 logo screen.... how do I get it back to turn on all the way back on to the way as if I just got it new from the store. Any help will be greatly appreciated because yet again I don't have a phone after just getting a phone back, THANK YOU!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante