Guys, I am desperate. A few weeks back I have installed a ROM that completely wiped my phone.
    Since then I am not able to install any ROM except the ones that are pure android. CM11 or AOKP only.
    Anytime I try to install a sense based ROM I get a Status 7 error. Also, anytime I want to restore a sense based ROM, the indicator showing the free space runs down faster than the actual restore size and the restore fails.
    I am rooted and have cwrm on. Also, I am a Mac owner. I have tried to get things going on a PC (including going back through htc hboot and RUU roms) but nothing helped.
    I am desperate. I really need some help on this. It's every single ROM that is sense based that my phone will just fail to install. I am willing to meet anyone in DC area if you would kindly help in person.
    10-04-2014 01:57 AM
    This same thing has happened to me. And I'm still S-On so I really can't do anything, the only ROMs that have worked for me are CM11, Sky Dragon, a GPE 4.4.4 rom, and the latest MIUI ROM. I'd really like to get S-Off and I tried doing the Sunshine method but when I downloaded it, it said I needed to be on a stock, or more near stock ROM, so, looks like I'm SOL. But anyways, this thread is a little old, but if anyone has any advice for me as well, that'd be awesome.
    10-26-2015 10:20 AM