please help also have same problem. no solution helps. huawei ascend y300
    06-25-2015 04:26 AM
    Plz help me how to solve my prblm coz i did everything frm setting but stll goole play store unfortunately stop
    06-25-2015 01:39 PM
    Change your phone language to English(UK) and it will fixed your problem
    06-30-2015 09:04 AM
    Hey man, you really fix this issue change the language for your phone ?

Here for me font work this try, nothing, only change the language of the message, now: "Google Play Service Unfortunately Stopped"

lol
    06-30-2015 02:36 PM
    I had the same trouble on my nexus 4. First I uninstalled the updates for the Google Play store and then uninstalled the updates for Google play services. Now everything seems fine.

To uninstall the updates, go to apps->Google Play Store?Google play services-> Uninstall updates
    Hello!! I know I don't have the same phone but I figure they are all android no?
    I have a LG G3 and it keeps popping up that same stupid error.
    I uninstalled the update and it still happens. any help?
    07-05-2015 04:06 PM
    This is an issue with latest play services on nexus 4. Version 7.0.99 works.
    Will have to wait for update release from Google.

If device administrator cannot be removed for android device (which might not in unrooted phones) to reset play service to factory version , have to do factory reset and disable auto update in play store. Also remove notification for play services.
    07-07-2015 02:36 AM
    Yep.. Most likely the problem is with the latest play service update.
    The problem came up just recently a week or two back.
    For now, i keep my location service off to prevent those annoying popups from coming.
    07-09-2015 10:21 AM
    Here is how i solved it on my htc one m8:

First i uninstalled the play store updates.
    That didnt work.
    So then i went into the options for google play services, clicked manage data then scrolled to the bottom and clicked clear all data.

Unfortunately, this phone didnt allow me to clear cache or force stop or disable google play services.

Its been 5 minutes and no dumb error message so far. I even opened the play store amd everything was back to usual.
    marioc89 likes this.
    07-18-2015 11:34 AM
    It works thanks
    07-21-2015 02:54 PM
    help me
    07-23-2015 06:46 AM
    I have difficulty in accessing google play service. You tube cannot play unless google play is updated which is difficult to access.
    08-06-2015 06:59 PM
    This did the trick for me so far, so easy.

"11-28-2014, 11:36 PM #10 Ujjwal V - I had the same trouble on my nexus 4. First I uninstalled the updates for the Google Play store and then uninstalled the updates for Google play services. Now everything seems fine.

To uninstall the updates, go to apps->Google Play Store?Google play services-> Uninstall updates "
    08-08-2015 08:56 AM
    I had the same problem and it was resolved by taking a backup of the apk of Google Play Services app using ES File Explorer and downloading the apk file for Google Playstore app using my PC. I then installed both apps over the existing versions and the issue was resolved
    08-17-2015 02:32 PM
    How to Fix Unfortunately Google Play Services Has Stopped Problem  on my Nexus 7 (2012)?-screenshot_2015-08-19-03-30-17.png

Hi, my google play service not working.
    i was tried like :
    1, reinstall --> fail
    2, format system --> fail
    3, clear cache, reinstall --> fail
    4, insert "google-play-services_lib" library into project --> fail (worked in another device)

that error from i bought tablet (apls-magnus10A)
    Thanks,
    08-18-2015 10:36 PM
    I get the message whenever I turn on location services. Once I shut that off all is well.
    08-24-2015 09:11 AM
    Totally take it back to the store!
    09-03-2015 09:57 PM
    Hi

Here are three tips, try one by one & see which one works for you.
    I tried the 1st one and it worked for me.

It can happen to your Android smartphone that you will receive the following message:

"Google Play services has stopped"

Most of the time this problem occur when you try to change a setting within the Android operating system. We would like to give a few tips here that can fix it and thus these errors will no longer show up on your smartphone. Since the cause of "Google Play services has stopped" is not always clear for you have to try these tips sequentially. We hope that one of our workarounds also fixes your problem with "Google Play services has stopped"

Tip 1: Empty the Cache of the system app Google Play services

Navigate for example on a Samsung Galaxy S6 in the following submenu:

Menu --> Settings --> Applications --> Application Manager --> tab "All"

Search here for the entry "Google Play services". Tap it once to display detailed information about this app on the screen of your smartphone. In this window, you will now find a button with "Clear Cache". Tap on the button, so that the cache is flushed. Then restart your Android smartphone.

Tip 2: Reset app preferences:

For this re-open: Menu --> Settings --> Applications --> Application Manager --> tab "All"
    Now tapat the top right on "More" and then in the small menu on the "Reset app preferences". Finished!

Now restart your Android smartphone so that the changes take effect.

Tip 3: Remove Google account and add it again

Open from the home screen of the Samsung Galaxy S6 the menu and then the Android settings. Scroll down and then tap the button "Accounts". You will now see all the accounts that are created on your Samsung Galaxy S6. One of these is the Google Account. Tap on this and you go deeper in a submenu. You can tap now your e-mail address, and then in the next submenu on the top three-point symbol to the right.

A small pop-up opens, in which now "Remove account" can be selected. Confirm the deletion of the account by clicking OK. Finished!

Then replace the Google Account again on your Samsung Galaxy S6. Go to Settings --> Accounts and then "Add Account". Now select "Google Account '. It now opens the wizard to add the Google account. Enter your email address from Gmail and then continue. Your Google account will be created automatically.

Tip 4: Perform Wipe Cache Partition

As a last tip we want to recommend you the Wipe Cache Partition. This option clears the cache of your smartphone. This article describes the procedure by using the Samsung Galaxy S6.

(the above text has been copied from: solvemix. com/ index. php / android-smartphones / 604-google-play-services-has-stopped-what-to-do
    pacman40 likes this.
    09-06-2015 01:56 AM
    The original content belong to the link mentioned above (As I was not authorized to post any links, I have included the spaces in intermittent in the URL. Those who need to visit the original article please copy paste the URL in your browser and remove all the spaces. All credits go to the original author, I have just mentioned the content here so that people should be able to solve their problem.
    09-06-2015 02:00 AM
    Many thanks to you Pulkit Alawadhi, that worked for me after struggling for a week,
    09-14-2015 06:06 AM
    I had the same trouble on my nexus 4. First I uninstalled the updates for the Google Play store and then uninstalled the updates for Google play services. Now everything seems fine.

To uninstall the updates, go to apps->Google Play Store?Google play services-> Uninstall updates
    I'm not able to do this.... It's greyed out. Any other solution?
    09-17-2015 08:08 AM
    I received this error message out of the blue. Logged into my Gmail account through another device, found out there was a security issue. Changed my password and voila! problem solved instantly. What a mess! I reset it to factory defaults for nothing lol.
    09-17-2015 08:24 AM
    I cannot use my google store and I cannot even find google play service in my apps
    I try all of above solutions but it doesn't help
    09-19-2015 08:58 PM
    I cannot sign in my google account
    it said there was a problem communicating with google servers and try again later... I don't remember how many times I've been tried.....
    Mohammed Khunji likes this.
    09-19-2015 09:02 PM
    I'm not able to do this.... It's greyed out. Any other solution?
    Did u solve the problem??
    09-19-2015 09:10 PM
    Unfortunately Google play services error update lolipop version...plz help me
    09-23-2015 01:15 PM
114 12345