So currently, I have an HTC EVO 4G LTE and I like it and stuff, but when the One M8 came out I instantly fell in love. But there is a problem. It has been a couple of months since the drop of the M8, and it's almost 100% obvious that HTC is working on its successor, the M9. I figure that HTC is going to unveil their new flagship around the event that happens in March, and I get my upgrade in September, but I'm still unsure. I don't know if I should upgrade to the M8 or if I should wait for the RELEASE DATE of the M9, NOT the unveil date. Someone give me words of wisdom and what they think I should do!
    (And no, I don't really want to get the M8, and wait till the M9 drops because that's kind of a hassle and a waste of money.. And time if you think about it)
    10-05-2014 08:35 AM
    So currently, I have an HTC EVO 4G LTE and I like it and stuff, but when the One M8 came out I instantly fell in love. But there is a problem. It has been a couple of months since the drop of the M8, and it's almost 100% obvious that HTC is working on its successor, the M9. I figure that HTC is going to unveil their new flagship around the event that happens in March, and I get my upgrade in September, but I'm still unsure. I don't know if I should upgrade to the M8 or if I should wait for the RELEASE DATE of the M9, NOT the unveil date. Someone give me words of wisdom and what they think I should do!
    (And no, I don't really want to get the M8, and wait till the M9 drops because that's kind of a hassle and a waste of money.. And time if you think about it)
    Welcome to the forums.
    The downside to technology; if you wait, you will always be waiting. I have the M8 and it is a fine device. If that is what you really want, get it now. The great thing is, now most carriers have some kind of trade in plan.
    10-05-2014 09:19 AM