So just recently my phone was acting up and it kept shutting down on me at random moments. When I then tried to start it back up the boot up samsung logo screen would appear then it would automatically shutdown after like 2 sec. It was only until I banged the phone a certain way that it would turn back on and be fine for a little while. Now the phone will not turn back on no matter what I do. I have taken out the battery and put it back in multiple times and the same things with the boot up screen and then it shuts down. I read that someone having a similar problem and the guy said that he cleaned out the power button and it started working again.... How do you clean out the power button? Anyways if anyone could help me with this problem or through out any suggestions it would be much appreciated. Thanks.
    10-05-2014 11:04 AM
    It does indeed sound as if it might be a faulty power button. I imagine there will be online guidance on how to do it if you want to do it yourself, though whether trustworthy guidance is a different matter.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-05-2014 05:43 PM