Will Samsung Galaxy Note 4 too big for me ?

A

AC Question

Hello everyone, I have never had a smart phone before, currently I have an Ipod touch 5th generation and using very old Samsung SGH-A777 slide simple talk and text phone. I am thinking of getting a smart phone, maybe iphone 5s or 6. Then two days ago, I saw the video of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, I am very impressed with this new phone coming in October. I am thinking of getting Note 4 now. I have a question, will it too big for a woman with small hands like me, I am very small size, less than 5 feet. Only 4 feet 11 inches. Thank you for any feedback.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
My wife is 5'3" and uses her Note 3 - but with 2 hands.

Go to any store - Best Buy, your carrier, a different carrier - they all have phones (dummy cases, but the real size) on display. Pick up a Note 3 or even a Mega and see how it feels. How large a phone and how large a screen are right for you is a very personal choice - no one can tell you whether you'll love or hate a huge phone.

David Norman3

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
Yes but if you want the bigger screen you will use it fine. Phones are getting bigger. For a guy the problem is carrying the phone. I would myself have a man bag. The hand covers most of the phone for calls anyway. Only problem could be if you go clubbing. Else the big screen only makes phone using much more interesting.