I answer an ad on Craigslist by clicking on the reply button and then clicking on gmail. This opens my gmail on my android 4. Problem is there is no icon on gmail to allow me to insert a picture.
    Now I can go to my picture gallery, click on a picture, click the attach icon and open gmail, but there will be no address in the TO: area and there is no way to copy and paste the craigslist address.
    Isn't there some way to insert a picture in this instance?There must be an icon somewhere that allows me to insert something after the TO: address has been added or in my case after it's been inserted through craigslist.
    Help Please.
    10-06-2014 06:15 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Is it the Gmail app that's opening? You should be able to tap the Menu button and then Attach File, if it's the app.
    10-06-2014 11:11 AM
    This is to the replier of the question asker. I too have the same problem. But there is no menu button or icon or anything else to tap. there is also no place I can access by tapping to show any icons like the insertion icon. when I try and answer an ad, all I get is the gmail, mail screen with the TO: filled in and that's it. I've tapped all the icons like settings and there is nothing I can do.
    I really need some help or a remedy.
    10-10-2014 08:02 AM
    God I'm and *****...!!! yes that is exactly what I can do, I just tried. ya know, I knew how to do this and forgot... sheesh..
    Thank you for the answer.. can't believe I forgot or didn't try this.. oh well.. I can do now..
    May the road rise up to meet you,
    may the wind be ever at your back.
    May the sun shine warm upon your face
    and the rain fall softly on your fields.
    And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand
    11-20-2014 02:05 PM
    God I'm and *****...!!! yes that is exactly what I can do, I just tried. ya know, I knew how to do this and forgot... sheesh..
    Thank you for the answer.. can't believe I forgot or didn't try this.. oh well.. I can do now..
    May the road rise up to meet you,
    may the wind be ever at your back.
    May the sun shine warm upon your face
    and the rain fall softly on your fields.
    And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand
    11-20-2014 02:05 PM