Where is the menu on the nook app for S5 phone?

A

AC Question

Just got a new samsung S5 phone and my options (font size, etc.) do not show up in my nook app anymore. The only thing that it allows me to do when my book is open is to scroll to a different page. The font size does change depending on the book but I am unable to make any changes to font, brightness, etc. Just wondering if it is there but I don't know how to get to it.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello there, I'm not sure but if you pull down from the top, you'll see on the right corner a symbol that looks like a wheel. Press on that and go to display, adjust your font and see if that does anything.

Let us know. 🙋

boogabeeble

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
This is driving me crazy, too, I just got the Samsung Note 4 and since they got rid of the menu button on the phone, you can no longer access the Nook menu (changing font, size, look, chapters, and bookmarks).

Sparrow104

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
This was driving me mad too, and i wasted so much time trying to find the menu bar on the nook app on my Samsung note 4, but my brother figured it out this morning. When you are on a page, hold down on the touch screen button on the bottom left, next to the home button (the touch screen button with the 2 overlapping squares) and it will come up with the option to change the font size and page colour etc. Hope that helps!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon