My Samsung Galaxy 3 keyboard stopped working.

A

AC Question

I unable to use the keyboard at all for text or email. I have cleared the cache, I have rebooted several times. Nothing I do seems to work. I went into the settings of the Language and Input, the setting for Samsung Keyboard is not highlighted when I tried to highlight it nothing happens. It is like the prompt is frozen or just not responding. When I touch the swipe green check it stays on and does not turn off. What do I need to do next?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I unable to use the keyboard at all for text or email. I have cleared the cache, I have rebooted several times. Nothing I do seems to work. I went into the settings of the Language and Input, the setting for Samsung Keyboard is not highlighted when I tried to highlight it nothing happens. It is like the prompt is frozen or just not responding. When I touch the swipe green check it stays on and does not turn off. What do I need to do next?
You can install another Keyboard and see if that works, or consider a factory reset. There may be an underlying issue with the software which is causing problems with your Keyboard. Since it's not known what that may be, it's probably better to reset and start clean. Be sure to sync/backup your data.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae