The problem is that when I'm holding the phone between my face and shoulder, the screen will come on and then because my face is touching the phone, buttons will begin to be pressed. My face is touching the upper half to one-third of the phone in this position. I can hold the phone in my hand to my face and the problem doesn't occur. The phone is roughly 1.5 months old and otherwise functions fine.
    10-06-2014 10:48 AM
    The problem is that when I'm holding the phone between my face and shoulder, the screen will come on and then because my face is touching the phone, buttons will begin to be pressed. My face is touching the upper half to one-third of the phone in this position. I can hold the phone in my hand to my face and the problem doesn't occur. The phone is roughly 1.5 months old and otherwise functions fine.
    The proximity sensor may be detecting the device being moved away from your face, which it isn't. I don't think there's anything you can do to fix it since it's likely a conflict with how the phone functions and how you are positioning the device.
    10-06-2014 11:01 AM