Someone has taken over my Google Gmail account adding a male pic picture replacing mine. I have reported to Google and Microsoft, Google because it's Gmail and Microsoft because this with a HOTMAIL account is needed to USE my PC. I discovered by seeing the many sign ins from a different IP address from a town in Md. I continued to not be able to sign in, Google indicating the password was incorrect. As well as all the info. I have now notified them a new pic is up and it's not me! Google locked the account. Someone else still appears as me. I have lost a great deal as it is my work and personal life combined ? I contacted local police and Verizon my internet provider and was instructed to contact--> and received this:
    Thank you for filing a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).

This is the only reply you will receive from the IC3. Because we receive
    thousands of complaints per week, we cannot reply to every complaint received or
    to every request for updates.

However, once we forward your complaint to investigators in the field, they may
    contact you for further information. Consequently, it is important that you
    maintain any evidence you have relating to your complaint. Evidence can include
    canceled checks, credit card receipts, phone bills, mailing envelopes, mail
    receipts, printed copies of websites, copies of emails, or similar items.
    10-06-2014 01:57 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! That royally stinks. It sounds like you'e done everything you can at this point. I assume you've already seen this support page: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/50270?hl=en
    10-06-2014 02:35 PM