Galaxy S5 purchased new 4 months ago suddenly started killing apps and rebooting at random last week. no new apps recently. use the phone mainly for calling, text, and calendar.
    10-06-2014 08:45 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Two things to try:

1. If you have an SD card inserted, unmount it (in Settings>Storage), remove it, and reboot. A corrupt card can cause various problems. Insert the card into your PC and run chkdsk to see if there are any bad sectors: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-sd-card.html

2. Boot into Recovery Mode and wipe the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 5 | T-Mobile Support
    10-07-2014 01:17 AM
    I THINK I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!
    I've sent my phone back to the carrier and they've sent another one and I was having the same problems. I reprogrammed it so many times and wiped away all my stuff. At first when I got the new phone I wasn't having problems then a couple hours later it started up again. Recently I realized that at first its because I didn't insert my memory/SD card in when I just got it and then I did after. Try that because it worked for me. I took my battery out and my SD card and didnt put the SD card back in and my phone has been giving no problems ever since. TRY IT
    02-07-2015 02:04 PM
    Phone under warranty + problem that can't be solved in 5 minutes always = have phone replaced. That's why you pay for a warranty (included in the price of the phone - they know about how many phones are going to be sold as scrap).
    02-07-2015 02:26 PM