I have a Droid RAZR MAXX HD XT926 running 4.4.2. I just recently started messing around with rooting and don't really have any background. Long story short I rooted my phone but the when I go into recovery the "device is locked status code: 0" screen shows up. I've seen a lot of threads about the screen but none that has helped. I finally found RSD Lite and tried using that, but when I connect my phone it dose not show up under devices. I keep getting asked to update my phone but it won't update because of the recovery. I've tried unrooting but the recovery is still messed up. Can anyone help me figure out how to fix this? Like I said I'm pretty much a complete noob at this so I'm sorry if this turns out to be an easy fix. Any help would be great.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-06-2014 09:25 PM
    I don't know the Droid, but it's probably an easy fix - reflash the stock ROM. Check in the relevant forum on the XDA developers site. Someone will probably have a link to the ROM file(s) and the program(s) you need to flash it/them. (I know that on a Samsung phone it's just a fraction more complex than totally trivial - you have to know how to plug your phone into your computer.)
    10-06-2014 10:42 PM
    That's just the thing. I'm trying to flash the stock ROM using RSD Lite, however my device will not show on RSD Lite when I plug it in.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-07-2014 10:49 PM