my samsung galaxy tab 3 korea made has no menu on system recovery

A

AC Question

hi all can someone help me resolved my concern my samsung galaxy tab 3 korea made has no menu on system recovery i try to hard reset it since my son try to unlocked in on pattern i did not do any back up on my gmail so basically my gmail account is not working when i try to put it in, so i desided to hard reset it but when i press volume up and power it display the android logo with yellow tringle but no option or selection for me, all i can see is the android that is lying down with an open stomach,

thank you ,.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If you still can't get a menu, the recovery partition may have become corrupted. Then the best bet is to reflash the stock TOM. Look on SamMobile Firmwares for the correct one for your model/country. (I hope you always keep any data you want to keep backed on another device, because this will wipe out everything - you'll have a new, out-of-the-box device.)

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums.☺

You may get an answer right here, but you would probably stand a better chance of doing so in the Samsung Android Tablets > Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 forum. :)

Posted via the Android Central App