Good day guys,

So I am new to this android platform. I have an android 4.2, Lenovo A526 Smartphone. Gladly, I didn't find this mobile listed anywhere on this website. Anyways I want to know:

1. How do I close running apps in background. I don't have that double rectangle key and my home button fires Google search / Google now. Can anyone help me out with this?

2. Will this model receive any future android version updates. Till now nothing has been mentioned anywhere. This product was launched in April 2014.

3. Can I find some learning guide wrt to this mobile. I have been searching on the internet and there seems to be nothing and no information available regarding lenovo A series.

Appreciate your answers.

Thank you

Pranav
    10-07-2014 05:14 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Closing apps manually is not necessary unless something is misbehaving. See this articles for more info on how Android handles RAM and open apps:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...m-android.html
    RAM: What it is, how it's used, and why you shouldn't care | Android Central

Official Android updates are up to the manufacturer, so they are the best people to contact.

Hopefully this guide will be helpful to you: http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...id-2014-a.html
    10-07-2014 11:32 AM