My phone is stuck in a boot loop. What can I do?

KomAr43

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Phone restarted self and now in boot loop

My phone is rooted and when I wanted to reboot it after I installed a new font, it restarted itself and then it wouldnt boot at all, just stays at the LG booting screen. Ive tried to reboot it multiple times, took the battery out and put it back in, but nothing works. Help?

Phone model is LG L5 II (white version)

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Phone restarted self and now in boot loop

Try clearing the cache (from a recovery restart). If that doesn't work, you may have to do a factory reset. (And if that doesn't work, you may have to reflash the ROM.) Not all font files work on all phones.

KomAr43

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: Phone restarted self and now in boot loop

I cant do any of the above.. Well I dont know how to clear the cache from recovery mode and when making a hard reset, it just turns off and goes back to bootloop. I dont have any programs that can help or a backup. If anyone has a tutorial or something for my situation, would be glad to help. I also had CaviarDreams.ttf installed before and then i wanted to install CaviarDreamsBold.ttf but thats when ot went into boot loop. I might be able to take it out of boot loop if i can access its files while its off, but i dont know how, maybe with a computer but i hardly doubt that would work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol