It all started when my google play store starting acting up... it said that there was no internet, when i clearly did (i was able to watch HD youtube videos without problems). so i reinstalled google play, no difference, then i tried changing my account password, still nothing, then i deleted my google account and now i can't get it back! it keeps saying

"can't establish a reliable connection to the server.

This could be a temporary problem or you Android device may not be provisioned for data services. If it continues, call Customer Care."

i have tried a hard reset, reinstalling the os, rooting, messing with the date and time, creating a new google account (won't let me on the s4 because of the connection bug), messing with dev options, soft resetting, trying different WI-FI networks, using the "YouTube trick", messing with my google settings, and most importantly ripping my hair out... please help me with this problem, it has been going on for over a month and i do not wish to be damned to downloading .apk's from the internet, also it is incredibly hard to get new updates since i have to search for them in the .apk form offline. please help,

i have a samsung S4.
    10-07-2014 12:55 PM
    Reinstall the factory ROM and see if that helps. Perhaps the apk you are using is not good.

Let us know how that goes.
    Ender Slayer likes this.
    10-07-2014 02:12 PM
    Sorry i didn't reply after so long, i completely forgot after my problem was fixed. I don't know what fixed it but it just started working about a week after i posted here after a random restart. It's quite weird and unexplained but thanks for the help anyways!
    04-10-2015 07:00 AM