Guilty, I use the Facebook app because I hate web browsing Facebook and having to scroll in every direction to read posts. However, I have been receiving problems the last few days with Facebook crashing, loading posts, loading pictures, and loading videos. I actually looked up on the google play store where a ton of people in the past few days are complaining about the same thing. The weirdest part about all of this is that when I'm on 4g LTE there are no problems, but as soon as I go on WiFi bam... I have constant problems. I know my router doesn't have problems because last week I could use the app with no problems, and my roommate's app on the iPhone don't have problems. I am just curious if there is something I am missing? Is it on my end? Should I just abandon this crap before something bad happens. I have had many times in the past where Facebook literally freezes my moto x when updating.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-07-2014 03:03 PM
    I wonder if a different DNS server might help: The Ultimate Guide to Changing Your DNS Server
    10-07-2014 06:34 PM
    I have here the same problem mr b.diddy, but it's the vice versa of the previous. Facebook is not loading any images and stuffs when i'm on mobile data, but works just fine when in wifi connection. Goin outdoors becomes hassle when checkin on updates. Hope you could shed a light on this one. (NEXUS 4-LOLLIPOP 5.0.1)
    02-18-2015 03:00 PM