Can anyone help me get out of the system recovery on my 3e?

Svgerse

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Stuck on system recovery 3e power button wont select option

Hi, I'm not quite sure how this happened, but my random no name Chinese tablet (no idea of make, as it was a gift) is stuck on the system recovery 3e screen. I can navigate through the options with the volume key, but when I try to select with the power key nothing happens. There are no other keys on it. Please help me, I'm a huge newb when it comes to Tec. Oh and behind the options of the system recovery screen, there is a dead android dude with No Command written underneath:-\

Thanks for the help, but it seems to have sorted itself out. I let the battery run down untill it shut down, then I charged it and it booted up normally. Thanks again for the suggestion, if it ever happens again I'll try that. . :):D

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Stuck on system recovery 3e power button wont select option

Welcome to Android Central! It won't even let you select the Reboot option? It's probably a hardware or firmware defect, which is not unusual with no-name devices.

You can try forcing a power-down by pressing and holding the Power button for about 15 seconds (until the device shuts off). Then try powering on again.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance