How can I recover my Google account password?

A

AC Question

i cannot access my Google account

i have note3 . yesterday i sow a massage that i have to confirm my Google account password, the problem that every time i put my password the account refused that . i reset my password three times but i cannot access tell now

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: i cannot access my Google account

Are you using 2Step login for your Google? You will have to disable it temporarily to login. Also, and I don't know why they don't warn people about this, but if you get locked out of your device to the point it is asking for your Google ID to get back in, it needs a connection to the internet. That connection can be network or WiFi, but it apparently cannot check the ID used on the device as a positive ID and must go to Google for verification. I have no idea why that is considering we've only entered it in a hundred times during setup but that's the way it is. If you are locked out without a connection I recently saw a post where the OP was able to simply factory reset the device to gain access. Otherwise I would log in on a PC, confirm your ID, and attempt to login to your device again. What happened that caused it to ask for your ID again? I ask because it's unusual for it to request your login without a factory reset. I haven't heard of a device that will even let you delete or change ID for an account once you've logged in. Push comes to shove you may have to factory reset the device.