Is the Evo 64gb card suitable for the HTC Desire 816?

A

AC Question

about htc desire 816

is samsung evo 64gb card is suitable for htc desire 816 and how to move files from internal storage to extn sd card in the same phone.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: about htc desire 816

I would imagine that the 816 could take a 64GB card, will it read the same coming from a Sammy to an HTC, I'm not sure. It really just depends on the way each does their partitions, which are pretty universal but there is always a chance. Meanwhile, if you get a file manger form the Play Store you should be able to move files around pretty easily, however there will be some files that you will not be able to move. If you're talking about pics, music, most other media, doc.s, PDF, etc. etc. etc., those should be able to be moved without any problem. If you're talking about app files or data for apps that isn't usually transferable. I say usually because there could be exceptions to the rule that I'm not aware of simply because I don't know every app. Some of the more popular file managers are Astro, ES, and File Manager. I like Astro because of the interface, its search categories and style, and the options that it offers, but these three are all good. Of course you could use a PC program Sammy and HTC both offer their own software for file transfer and back ups and both allow you to see the accessible areas of the internal memory and items on the SD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18