Can anyone help me choose a Phone?

Zach Wallace

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Phone choosing help???

So my mom has an iPhone 4 (CDMA Verizon 2010) and she wants to give it to me and activate it on a prepaid carrier. It runs iOS 7.1 and from what I've seen, it is insanely slow! She said that was the reason she had to upgrade to the iPhone 5S, and not wait a month for the 6. My problem is that I personally like a phone that I could do stuff with. I want a Moto G because I've seen good reviews. However, I would have to pay $49.99 (as of Oct, 8th with US Cellular) It seems more fast than an iPhone 4!

Now give me your guy's opinions!
Should I go with the free iPhone 4, or pay for a Moto G

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Phone choosing help???

I prefer Samsung at the moment, but my "go to if the phone could get lost, stolen or broken" is a 10 year old Motorola (and the original battery is still fine), so if they're still making the same quality phones, you'll be fine.

Make sure that the phone you choose has enough internal storage for all the apps you think you'll want until you buy another phone. If you depend on external storage for apps, you'll usually be disappointed. (Even most of them that can be moved don't work as well as they do from internal storage.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes