I have a Comcat Router, and the wifi is named ''Precious'' so, I have a S5 and so does my sister. WE are both connected to the same network. So I was using my phone and I guess my grasp let go idk how, but my phone dropped about 3 feet onto carpet. I was watching a youtube video at the time, I could sitll hear the video playing after it dropped. I turned the phone off to do something, came back tryed to watch the video again, but youtube asid I had no connection, I checked my wifi on the phone and it didnt show the wifi single thing. So I went into my settings, and pressed Wifi. The slider was on off or on not sure. So the slider was grey, even when I switched it, after that loaded. It showed all the wifi connections and ''Precious'' was out of range acording to the phone, I checkd my sisters phone and she was connected. I tryed to restart, etc. I checked the inside no damage. I checked the pre-installed app called ''My Verizon Mobile" when I was using my mobile data and, an error popped up. I'll get the error if you guys want, what should I do?
    10-09-2014 02:35 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! So you tried a normal reboot? If that didn't help, try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 5 | T-Mobile Support.

If you're still unable to activate your wi-fi, then the internal antenna might have jarred loose. You may have to bring it to a Samsung service center.
    10-09-2014 02:45 AM