i dont know the steps to actually follow
    10-09-2014 05:28 AM
    First you will have to create a Google account, if you haven't done that already. If you haven't, go to Settings, General, Accounts & Sync, and create one there....it's simple and you'll be instructed what to do as you go along. Make a secret note somewhere of the account name and password, so that you never forget them.
    When you have an account, you can download apps from the Play Store. Enter the name of the app, or just a type of app, that you are interested in, in the search bar with the magnifying glass icon. You can't really go wrong because you'll be prompted as you go. When considering an app, note the number of downloads of it by other users, and also read some of the reviews....doing this will give you a good idea of the performance and trustworthiness of the app, and of the developer who created the app.
    Some apps are free, and others you will have to pay for....you would also need to choose a way of making payment for them in that case.
    Press Install to both download and install an app, bearing in mind that you can avoid the data costs involved, by doing so over a wifi connection, rather than via mobile data.
    You can also at any time afterwards, uninstall the apps.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-09-2014 09:28 AM
    Note that if you uninstall a paid app, then reinstall it later, you won't have to pay again - the Play Store keeps a record that you paid for that app for that phone. (It's better, if there's any possibility that you'll ever want to install that app again, to back it up before you uninstall it. I use App Backup & Restore, because it works, it's free and the backups it makes are apk files, which can be reinstalled without using any app. [The default app for an apk file is the installer.])
    belodion likes this.
    10-09-2014 10:20 AM