, we r not able to add additional home screen in it.
    I tried following options, but none of them are working:
    1. tap and hold on home screen, result - no other options that wallpaper/widgets.
    2. zoom in with two fingers, result - same options as in first approach.
    3. add an app or widget on home screen and then drag it to edges of home screen to get it on another screen, result - not working

Can you please let me know if there is any other option or setting to do this?
    10-09-2014 06:54 AM
    Are you saying that you only have one screen? That isn't right for any android device that I know of. While this may take you to the same screen/options go to settings>personalize at the top of the screen there should be something that would indicate that additional screens can be added. A box with a plus, or the words "Add a screen". Or it should have an empty box next to your home screen with a plus. If you have more than one screen and it will not allow you to add a screen try touching one of the panels and see if you get a delete or remove option. Without looking I think some of the mini models do limit the number of screens to 3, so you could be at your limit.
    10-09-2014 07:25 AM
    Or you could install a different launcher (the app that is the homescreen and app drawer), like Nova, and have more screens, docks, etc.
    VidJunky likes this.
    10-09-2014 11:15 AM