I have recently purchased a oneplus one with android on it. I have imported all my contacts through a Vcard file and now at random moments all my contacts get removed from the phone app and whatsapp. Almost all of them (I think the ones with telephone number), are still in my people's app. Does anyone have experience with this and know how to fix it?
    10-09-2014 08:52 AM
    I have recently purchased a oneplus one with android on it. I have imported all my contacts through a Vcard file and now at random moments all my contacts get removed from the phone app and whatsapp. Almost all of them (I think the ones with telephone number), are still in my people's app. Does anyone have experience with this and know how to fix it?
    When you uploaded the contacts did you then sync with your Google Account (system settings > accounts > Google > contacts sync) to make sure the contacts are backed-up with your account? I'm not sure how WhatsApp handles contacts, or where it pulls from (phone or Google account), so try syncing if you haven't already and see if that helps fix your problem.
    10-09-2014 09:41 AM