How do I use get a mouse to work with my samsung galaxy tab s 10.5?

A

AC Question

I would like to use a mouse with my Samsung galaxy tab 10.5. How?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Well, you have a few options.
1) USB Mouse. You would need to get an OTG USB adaptor (basically a female-USB-to-MicroUSB-male converter) and you just plug the mouse into the OTG USB Cable.
2) Bluetooth mouse. Get it synced to your tablet and presto!
3) Use your computer's hardware. If your computer and your tablet are on the same WiFi network or if you connect your tablet to the computer via USB, you can use Samsung's SideSync app, which will let you share your computer's mouse and keyboard with the tablet, letting it act sort of like a virtual extra screen. Now, for phones, this app also lets you mirror your device's screen on the computer, but I'm not sure if this feature is also available for tablets, I haven't tried it.

elbuddy11

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
I purchased the bluetooth Samsung mouse for my Tab 4. I love it. It makes editing microsoft Word documents much easier. I think you can use any bluetooth mouse with it however. At the time that I purchased my mouse, it was not that popular. I hope this helps. ITs really easy to connect as well. Just connect it to your bluetooth like you would with a keyboard.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane