Almost 2 months ago I had dropped my Galaxy S3 in the sink it was on. The screen started to flicker green and pink so I put it in rice hoping it would work left it in there for almost 10 hours and pulled it out the phone was still flickering so I put it back and left it for about 2 weeks in rice. One day I looked up some more options cause it still wasn't working and found someone had put there's in alcohol. So I tried the alcohol and after it doing nothing before I had tried the after it dried out I turned it on and the screen was flickering green with nothing showing up. So I left it alone for about 3 weeks and just a few days ago I used a q-tip and some peroxide and cleaned off where everything attached. let it all dry for about 3 or 4 mintutes and put the phone back together and tried turning it on it flashed the Samsung part when it comes on and then nothing. So im not sure what to do from here. Knowing the screen still works idk how to get it to stay on. Need help, I paid 225 for the phone and haven't had it a year
    10-09-2014 03:24 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I think it's more than the screen that's damaged--it's probably the motherboard or other internal circuitry. I don't think you can salvage the phone--sorry!
    10-09-2014 07:34 PM