Go sms pro back up issue

A

AC Question

hi i recently bought grand 2 mobile my previous mobile is galaxy Y 5360 in that i have go sms pro and i tried to back up all the sms on SD card and transfer to new phone i took all the sms in sd card and saved successfuly while restoring the same data in new phone i am getting error as no back up found on sd card.

Then i bought Premium version in my new phone grand 2. Now can you please help me how to restore all my sms from galaxy Y to grand 2.

Thanks

Nandhakumar

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
hi i recently bought grand 2 mobile my previous mobile is galaxy Y 5360 in that i have go sms pro and i tried to back up all the sms on SD card and transfer to new phone i took all the sms in sd card and saved successfuly while restoring the same data in new phone i am getting error as no back up found on sd card.

Then i bought Premium version in my new phone grand 2. Now can you please help me how to restore all my sms from galaxy Y to grand 2.

Thanks

Nandhakumar

I think I answered this question in another thread. I think the backup is unique to the device when done with Go sms. Try using sms backup and restore, it's free in the Play Store.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid