My phone was pick-pocketed/stolen how can i find it? How do I block the apps on my phone?

A

AC Question

my phone was pickpocketed/stolen can i find it ? or how do i block the apps on my phone

i was in a store and my phone is gone i need to cancel or delete my cc acct from google play how do i do this

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: my phone was pickpocketed/stolen can i find it ? or how do i block the apps on my phone

Welcome to Android Central! Hopefully you had the phone set to have a lockscreen.

1. Change your Google password now. Do it on any computer. If you don't already, start using two-step authentication.
2. Go to google.com/android/devicemanager. If the phone is connected to the web and hasn't been factory reset, you may be able to locate the phone. You can also send a command to erase its data, but unfortunately there's no way to confirm that it was successfully wiped.
3. Contact your wireless provider and report your phone stolen. They will put the phone's IMEI on a blacklist to prevent anyone else from using the phone to make calls. Be aware that if you end up recovering the phone, this would mean that you can't use the phone either, because I'm not sure if a blacklisted phone can be removed from the blacklist again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome