after a couple of hours of use my galaxy s4 starts to run so slowly and everything ha a lag response,until become freeze and unresponsive,I touch home button but is unresponsive also,I touch the power button and then screen turns black and would not come up again when touch home button or power button;is completely dead;I take out battery and this Works sometimes can power on again but many times is so difficult power on again the pone,I touch the power button and nothing happens,conect to cable power and when touch again powewr button just appear the battery draw in the screen and do the sound like when wanna on but nothing happens....I take battery again,try again and again,until at leat comes on.....
    this issue happens me so often
    everything is terrible since the last updates
    my galaxy was working fine til a coupple of months that I made the android update.
    Must be this a software problema or hardware?
    I made a Factory reset 2 times 1 month ago and worked well again all for only a few days then same
    After freezen when I turn back on it Works smoothly again but after a couple of hours of use is again back to the same
    10-09-2014 09:50 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! There are two possibilities to consider first:

1. Your SD card could be corrupt. Go to Settings>Storage, Unmount the card, remove it, and reboot.

2. You may have installed an app that is causing the instability. Try booting into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. If the problems go away, then something you installed is the culprit. It can be difficult to pinpoint though--you may have to uninstall apps one by one. Steps for Safe Mode at the bottom of this article: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 4 | T-Mobile Support
    10-09-2014 09:58 PM