hello. i have a samsung galaxy tab 4 7.0. the problem is suddenly yesterday the display of my tab started flickering violently. i restarted my phone and it was a total blackout. after a while on the black platform gray lines appeared. i turned off the tab and kept it like that for an hour. when i turned it on again it was in the same state. i did a backup of all my files, reset my system, rebooted, wiped the whole cache, deleted all data, and then restarted it. but nothing changed. i kept it turned off all night, after fully charging it, but no result. i went to the option 'about device'. there i pressed the 'build number' option 7 times and became a builder. then i checked the 'disable hardware overlays' option which i found in the 'developer's option' and yet no result. here i should say one thing although my display is flickering, i am being able to work on the device perfectly. everything is alright on the device except the flickering on the display. i dont know what is happening and i need a solution quickly. please tell me what i will have to do. i am really worried. thanks.
    10-10-2014 08:27 AM
    Welcome to the forums. It sounds like a hardware failure to me. As for fixing it, it can be tricky as other components are usually damaged in the process. I would contact Samsung to see what your options are.
    10-10-2014 09:18 AM