I accidentally deleted the web history on my Samsung Galaxy tablet, can I recover it?

A

AC Question

accidentally deleted the web history on my samsung galaxy can i somehow recover it

My boyfriend and I share a Samsung Galaxy tablet and while I was on Windows Internet Explorer I deleted the web history. I was Googling an amazing anniversary present but now with it all deleted it looks bad! Any solution to this without me ruining the surprise?

Last edited by a moderator:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: accidentally deleted the web history on my samsung galaxy can i somehow recover it

Welcome to the forums. Unfortunately, no, it cannot be recovered. Next time, you can open a tab in Incognito mode, which doesn't track your movements, nor log anything for history.

Tracy Burkett

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
Re: accidentally deleted the web history on my samsung galaxy can i somehow recover it

My boyfriend and I share a Samsung Galaxy tablet and while I was on Windows Internet Explorer I deleted the web history. I was Googling an amazing anniversary present but now with it all deleted it looks bad! Any solution to this without me ruining the surprise?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci