What is this light bulb notification?

A

AC Question

I had a light bulb come up overnight in the notification bar however when I draw the notification bar down, there's nothing there that tells me what it is. Icon doesn't have a lightening bolt through it (ie power saver mode), it's just a clear outline of a light bulb. Any ideas? HTC M8

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Probably something some app is putting there, but I've never seen it, so I can't even guess. Maybe someone has used the app and is familiar with the icon. (No, your phone didn't just get an idea. Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

chenicimo

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
Probably something some app is putting there, but I've never seen it, so I can't even guess. Maybe someone has used the app and is familiar with the icon. (No, your phone didn't just get an idea. Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

Hahaha well I wouldn't complain if it's idea was to notify me of what it's trying to notify me about! It's disappeared for now but I'm still curious as I've been through all my apps and can't see it relating to any of them.

Posted via the Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hahaha well I wouldn't complain if it's idea was to notify me of what it's trying to notify me about! It's disappeared for now but I'm still curious as I've been through all my apps and can't see it relating to any of them.

Welcome to the forums. It should be Keep, as suggested by the above poster. Did you set a reminder in that app? That is what triggered the icon to show up.

chenicimo

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
Thank you so much, it was indeed Keep. I'd inadvertently set a reminder, however for some reason I wasn't able to access it through the notifications bar.