as its my first android ph it should be easy to use..
    10-11-2014 07:12 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! They're both good phones. The Nexus 5 is fast, smooth, has a great screen and excellent camera, and gets system updates quickly from Google. It doesn't have any added bells and whistles, which can sometimes add confusion. Its main weak points are a mediocre battery and an underpowered main speaker.

The Galaxy S4 is fairly old at this point, but still a decent phone. It has Samsung's TouchWiz interface, which is a significantly modified version of the basic Android interface, with a number of added features. Some people like the changes and additions, others don't. Samsung's cameras have always been known to be good, and Samsung tends to support its flagship phones with system updates for about 18 months or so--however, their updates can sometimes be buggy. Battery life is significantly better than the Nexus 5.

If you can, try them out at a store. It might be hard to find an S4 at a wireless store, but you probably have some friends you have one. The Nexus 5 should still be on display at T-Mobile stores, and perhaps other wireless stores as well.
    10-12-2014 01:33 AM