I deleted the OS and the TWRP recovery from my nokia X . Now the phone cant be recognized by the computer and am unable to put things back .I cant even access the recovery mode. Please Help me out. I just need to install anything that will be compatible as long its android.Please HELP.
    10-11-2014 08:57 AM
    I deleted the OS and the TWRP recovery from my nokia X . Now the phone cant be recognized by the computer and am unable to put things back .I cant even access the recovery mode. Please Help me out. I just need to install anything that will be compatible as long its android.Please HELP.
    Unfortunately you may not be able to restore it. Are there Nokia X factory images available for flashing? If so, then that may be your only way to get it going again.
    10-11-2014 10:06 AM
    You mean the hardware part is also connected to The company , I thought it should be like PCs where by you Can change the OS to any of your choice like from Windows to Obuntu or Linux etc I think we should try with the alternative you have even if its for another company as long as the phone gets to work it would be better.
    10-11-2014 04:14 PM
    You mean the hardware part is also connected to The company , I thought it should be like PCs where by you Can change the OS to any of your choice like from Windows to Ubuntu or Linux etc I think we should try with the alternative you have even if its for another company as long as the phone gets to work it would be better.
    10-11-2014 04:16 PM
    On a PC, access to the optical (CD/DVD) drive is part of the BIOS, and if you somehow mess that up, you can't get into the computer. Otherwise, you can install any OS to the hard drive, because you can access the hard drive.

In an Android phone, the "BIOS" is the boot and recovery partitions of internal storage. If you wipe them, you need hardware that can write to them to restore enough to flash an OS - it's like a bad flash of the flashable BIOS on a PC..
    10-11-2014 09:18 PM
    Thanks Rukbat. Now I have gotten the concept clearly understood. Wow I will never mess with my PC if that's the case. You mean a PC in any way maybe using a recovery tool software cant write on the recover partition or the hardware is only owned by the companies.
    10-12-2014 01:08 AM
    So what's the case with andriod? how recover or install os on android?
    01-09-2016 03:45 AM