Why is my screen bouncing around and vibrating and only working properly when held horizontally?

rubym2007

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
moto G 2014 model SCREEN BOUNCING AROUND VIBRATING ONLY WORKING PROPERLEY WHEN HELD HORIZONTALLY!!

Brought new and in a factory sealed box, brought 2 , my missus works fine mine seems jinxed!!!!

I've factory reset and tried various obvious remedies, none have worked.

can anyone offer any assistance??

many thanks.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: moto G 2014 model SCREEN BOUNCING AROUND VIBRATING ONLY WORKING PROPERLEY WHEN HELD HORIZONTAL

Brought new and in a factory sealed box, brought 2 , my missus works fine mine seems jinxed!!!!

I've factory reset and tried various obvious remedies, none have worked.

can anyone offer any assistance??

many thanks.
Unfortunately, if you already factory reset and the problem continues then it's likely a hardware problem that needs to be sent back for repair. I'd suggest contacting Moto and see what they can do to repair or replace the device. It also wouldn't be a bad idea to contact the retailer if different than Moto.

rubym2007

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
Re: moto G 2014 model SCREEN BOUNCING AROUND VIBRATING ONLY WORKING PROPERLEY WHEN HELD HORIZONTAL

problem is I bought off a selling web site, seller offered to let me try but as they were boxed and sealed I said it'd be ok being the trusting fella I am.

without casting aspersions the phones might have fell off the back of a lorry if ya get my drift!! but they might be legit, but either way there was no receipt.

could a local repair shop do anything?

thanks for your swift reply.

rubym2007

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site

its really pissed me off as im using my rubbish I phone 4 again, my lads got a moto g and I bought this one cos I was so impressed with his.

Old Stoneface

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site

It sucks but it happens. No manufacturer is perfect. The question is: How quickly will the seller or manufacturer make it right?

Anybody can sell things. The mark of a truly good seller or manufacturer is how they handle things when something goes wrong and they have an unhappy customer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12